- To get started, click on the Contact page in the top navigation bar
- You can then find a green “Edit” button above the practice information (i.e. phone number, address, hours)
- You’ll then see the practice hours on the right-hand side
- To update the hours for a specific day of the week, click the dropdowns to select the time in which the practice is open and for when it closes
- If the practice is closed for an hour or however much time in the middle of the day (i.e. lunch), you may add two sets of hours for a specific day. To do this, simply click the “+ Hours” button on that day. This will add another set of hours for you to set
- If your practice is closed on a certain day, tick the checkbox as “Closed”.
- If there is a day that the practice doesn’t have set hours or is dedicated for when a special arrangement has been made to have a patient come in, tick the checkbox for “By Appointment Only"
- If the practice is closing early one of the days you are typically open or you are closed for a holiday, you can add a note to inform patients of the one-off change to your typical hours.
- To add this note, scroll to the bottom of the page and find the “Optional Comments” section. Type any information pertaining to any closures.
6. Once all changes have been made, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the “Submit” button to save all changes.
The updated hours will display on the Contact page, as well as in the footer throughout the site.