Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Change My SPAM Filter Settings?
- Click on “Site Configuration” then “Site Settings” on the left side admin menu
- Locate the “SPAM Filter Settings” option
- Select from either:
- “Block all spam messages from my email entirely”: No contact form submissions marked as SPAM by our system will be sent to your email.
- “Mark spam messages but still send”: Contact form submissions marked as SPAM by our system will be emailed to you with a Potential Spam alert at the top of the email.
- “No spam filtering”: All contact forms will be sent to you without any notification of potential SPAM.
- Click “Save Setting” at the top of your screen
- X out of Site Settings and your changes will be live
Last Updated 2 years ago