Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Add a Facebook Pixel to My Site?
- Log in to your Facebook Business Manager account.
- Click on business settings in the upper right corner of the page
- Under the “data sources” dropdown on the left, select pixels
- Click add pixel and complete the following fields:
- Use the first field to name your pixel
- The next field is labeled “Check your website for easy setup options” Skip this step If you have a GDW site
- Click continue and select set up now
- Select Manually add pixel code to website
- Copy the code snippet by clicking it once.
- Once you have the code snippet copied to your clipboard, navigate to your GDW site and login.
- Under site configuration, select page content
- Under “Admin: Edit Page Content” click on code
- Select head html and paste the code snippet in the field
- Click submit
- The pixel is now added to your site. You can define what types of events you wish to track in Facebook event manager.
Last Updated 2 years ago