Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Add Social Media Links?
- To add social media links to the header login to the site.
- Once you’re logged in, go to Site Configuration and Click on Site Settings.
- In Site Settings click on “All Settings”. Type in the name of the social media icon you want to add like Google or Facebook in the “Search for a Setting” area.
- Scroll down until you see the URL space you want to add. Copy and paste the URL into the area provided.
- Click on the green button “Save Setting” at the top. Once that’s saved click the “x” in the upper left corner to exit the site settings area.
- You’ll see the live social media button in the header or footer of the website depending on the format chosen for the theme.
- Login to the site
- Click on the Contact Tab at the top of the site.
- Individual locations will be on that page. Click the green “edit” button to go to the location you want to update.
- Scroll down to where it says “Social Media Specific to this Location” and make sure the check mark is green on the left to engage this feature.
- Add the URLs to the matching website
- Scroll down and press the green “Submit” button, which will save those links and then they will be live for each location.
Last Updated 2 years ago